Jun 16, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
UCLA is doing something that will make the dreams of certain Bruin fans come true, as long as they have a healthy amount of extra cash lying around.
The school is auctioning off two hours worth of open gym in Pauley Pavilion, a chance for an invite-only group of weekend warriors to play in one of college basketball’s most storied venues.
Bidding starts at $800, with the proceeds going to benefits the student-athletes at the school. You have until July 9th to make a bid. While that sounds like it could be a lot of money, it’s around $53-per-person if you can get 15 people interested.
That might actually be worth it.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Len Bias among inductees in Maryland’s 2014 Athletics Hall of Fame class (2)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)