Jun 16, 2014, 10:46 AM EST
UCLA is doing something that will make the dreams of certain Bruin fans come true, as long as they have a healthy amount of extra cash lying around.
The school is auctioning off two hours worth of open gym in Pauley Pavilion, a chance for an invite-only group of weekend warriors to play in one of college basketball’s most storied venues.
Bidding starts at $800, with the proceeds going to benefits the student-athletes at the school. You have until July 9th to make a bid. While that sounds like it could be a lot of money, it’s around $53-per-person if you can get 15 people interested.
That might actually be worth it.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Carolina Part Two, and which bubble teams have the most on the line? 0
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 1
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)