Jun 16, 2014, 10:46 AM EST
UCLA is doing something that will make the dreams of certain Bruin fans come true, as long as they have a healthy amount of extra cash lying around.
The school is auctioning off two hours worth of open gym in Pauley Pavilion, a chance for an invite-only group of weekend warriors to play in one of college basketball’s most storied venues.
Bidding starts at $800, with the proceeds going to benefits the student-athletes at the school. You have until July 9th to make a bid. While that sounds like it could be a lot of money, it’s around $53-per-person if you can get 15 people interested.
That might actually be worth it.
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 14
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (9)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)