Jun 16, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
UCLA is doing something that will make the dreams of certain Bruin fans come true, as long as they have a healthy amount of extra cash lying around.
The school is auctioning off two hours worth of open gym in Pauley Pavilion, a chance for an invite-only group of weekend warriors to play in one of college basketball’s most storied venues.
Bidding starts at $800, with the proceeds going to benefits the student-athletes at the school. You have until July 9th to make a bid. While that sounds like it could be a lot of money, it’s around $53-per-person if you can get 15 people interested.
That might actually be worth it.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)