Jun 16, 2014, 10:46 AM EDT
UCLA is doing something that will make the dreams of certain Bruin fans come true, as long as they have a healthy amount of extra cash lying around.
The school is auctioning off two hours worth of open gym in Pauley Pavilion, a chance for an invite-only group of weekend warriors to play in one of college basketball’s most storied venues.
Bidding starts at $800, with the proceeds going to benefits the student-athletes at the school. You have until July 9th to make a bid. While that sounds like it could be a lot of money, it’s around $53-per-person if you can get 15 people interested.
That might actually be worth it.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)