Jun 19, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Through four seasons at Creighton University, forward Doug McDermott developed into one of the game’s greatest scorers. By the time his career at the Big East school had come to a close, McDermott ranked fifth on the Division I career scoring list with 3,150 points. The ability to score from anywhere on the floor is the biggest reason as to why McDermott is expected to be a first round selection in next Thursday’s NBA Draft.
Sure Doug can score, but how good is he when it comes to trick shots? In the video above, put together by M&M’s Peanut, McDermott took on 99 random people in a game of “HORSE.” The point of the video was to show off how particular the company is in selecting the peanuts used for Peanut M&M’s, but the reigning National Player of the Year knocked down some quality shots as well.
- Norman Powell sees defense, rebounding as keys for UCLA 0
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)