Jun 19, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Through four seasons at Creighton University, forward Doug McDermott developed into one of the game’s greatest scorers. By the time his career at the Big East school had come to a close, McDermott ranked fifth on the Division I career scoring list with 3,150 points. The ability to score from anywhere on the floor is the biggest reason as to why McDermott is expected to be a first round selection in next Thursday’s NBA Draft.
Sure Doug can score, but how good is he when it comes to trick shots? In the video above, put together by M&M’s Peanut, McDermott took on 99 random people in a game of “HORSE.” The point of the video was to show off how particular the company is in selecting the peanuts used for Peanut M&M’s, but the reigning National Player of the Year knocked down some quality shots as well.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)