Jun 19, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Through four seasons at Creighton University, forward Doug McDermott developed into one of the game’s greatest scorers. By the time his career at the Big East school had come to a close, McDermott ranked fifth on the Division I career scoring list with 3,150 points. The ability to score from anywhere on the floor is the biggest reason as to why McDermott is expected to be a first round selection in next Thursday’s NBA Draft.
Sure Doug can score, but how good is he when it comes to trick shots? In the video above, put together by M&M’s Peanut, McDermott took on 99 random people in a game of “HORSE.” The point of the video was to show off how particular the company is in selecting the peanuts used for Peanut M&M’s, but the reigning National Player of the Year knocked down some quality shots as well.
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)