Jun 19, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Through four seasons at Creighton University, forward Doug McDermott developed into one of the game’s greatest scorers. By the time his career at the Big East school had come to a close, McDermott ranked fifth on the Division I career scoring list with 3,150 points. The ability to score from anywhere on the floor is the biggest reason as to why McDermott is expected to be a first round selection in next Thursday’s NBA Draft.
Sure Doug can score, but how good is he when it comes to trick shots? In the video above, put together by M&M’s Peanut, McDermott took on 99 random people in a game of “HORSE.” The point of the video was to show off how particular the company is in selecting the peanuts used for Peanut M&M’s, but the reigning National Player of the Year knocked down some quality shots as well.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)