Jun 19, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Through four seasons at Creighton University, forward Doug McDermott developed into one of the game’s greatest scorers. By the time his career at the Big East school had come to a close, McDermott ranked fifth on the Division I career scoring list with 3,150 points. The ability to score from anywhere on the floor is the biggest reason as to why McDermott is expected to be a first round selection in next Thursday’s NBA Draft.
Sure Doug can score, but how good is he when it comes to trick shots? In the video above, put together by M&M’s Peanut, McDermott took on 99 random people in a game of “HORSE.” The point of the video was to show off how particular the company is in selecting the peanuts used for Peanut M&M’s, but the reigning National Player of the Year knocked down some quality shots as well.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)