Jun 20, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
The NBPA Top 100 Camp is currently wrapping up in Charlottesville, Virginia and class of 2015 guard Bryant Crawford might have the top dunk of the event. It doesn’t hurt that Crawford’s dunk came on the top 2015 player in the camp in LSU commit Ben Simmons.
The 6-foot-2 guard is currently regarded as a four-star prospect according to Rivals and he’s the No. 52 player overall in the class of 2015.
Crawford is still open in the recruiting process and had 17 points in a morning session game. The point guard has scholarship offers from Connecticut, Georgetown, Indiana, Louisville, Maryland, Nebraska, Penn State, Rutgers, Seton Hall, South Florida, Texas, Villanova, Virginia and Virginia Tech.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)