Jun 20, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
The NBPA Top 100 Camp is currently wrapping up in Charlottesville, Virginia and class of 2015 guard Bryant Crawford might have the top dunk of the event. It doesn’t hurt that Crawford’s dunk came on the top 2015 player in the camp in LSU commit Ben Simmons.
The 6-foot-2 guard is currently regarded as a four-star prospect according to Rivals and he’s the No. 52 player overall in the class of 2015.
Crawford is still open in the recruiting process and had 17 points in a morning session game. The point guard has scholarship offers from Connecticut, Georgetown, Indiana, Louisville, Maryland, Nebraska, Penn State, Rutgers, Seton Hall, South Florida, Texas, Villanova, Virginia and Virginia Tech.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)