Jun 20, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
The NBPA Top 100 Camp is currently wrapping up in Charlottesville, Virginia and class of 2015 guard Bryant Crawford might have the top dunk of the event. It doesn’t hurt that Crawford’s dunk came on the top 2015 player in the camp in LSU commit Ben Simmons.
The 6-foot-2 guard is currently regarded as a four-star prospect according to Rivals and he’s the No. 52 player overall in the class of 2015.
Crawford is still open in the recruiting process and had 17 points in a morning session game. The point guard has scholarship offers from Connecticut, Georgetown, Indiana, Louisville, Maryland, Nebraska, Penn State, Rutgers, Seton Hall, South Florida, Texas, Villanova, Virginia and Virginia Tech.
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Bill Self impresses South Korean students with jumper (VIDEO) (3)
- Senior mixtape of 7-foot-6 UCF incoming freshman Tacko Fall (VIDEO) (2)
- Rick Barnes finally addresses accusations against Texas (2)
- Steph Curry misses a dunk staring at his phone, runs to camera to see it (VIDEO) (2)
- Alabama self-reported 13 minor violations last academic year, including one for men’s basketball (2)