Jun 21, 2014, 10:05 AM EDT
Five-star forward Carlton Bragg is a prospect who can be hard to peg. The 6-foot-8 native of Ohio has top-ten talent but at times isn’t consistent with his play.
But on Friday night at the NBPA Top 100 Camp, Twitter was buzzing about Bragg’s 36-point, 14-rebound effort against some of the top players in the country. Rivals currently has Bragg as the No. 10 player in the 2015 class and he remains uncommitted.
(H/T: Next Up Recruits)
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)