Oklahoma walk-on James Fraschilla, son of Fran Fraschilla, makes a trick shot while taking a selfie (VIDEO)
Jun 21, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
James Fraschilla is at it again. The Oklahoma walk-on guard, and son of ESPN college basketball analyst Fran Fraschilla, has made some trick shots before, but this time the junior guard takes the trick-shot game to a new level.
Enter the trick shot while taking a selfie.
With selfies being so popular, it was only a matter of time that someone would attempt to make a trick shot while taking one.
Of course, it was Fraschilla, who has released a YouTube video before of his shot-making talents. The 5-foot-10 junior guard appeared in six games for Oklahoma last season, totaling four points and playing seven total minutes.
What kind of trick shot will Fraschilla do next?
(H/T: College Spun)
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)