Oklahoma walk-on James Fraschilla, son of Fran Fraschilla, makes a trick shot while taking a selfie (VIDEO)
Jun 21, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
James Fraschilla is at it again. The Oklahoma walk-on guard, and son of ESPN college basketball analyst Fran Fraschilla, has made some trick shots before, but this time the junior guard takes the trick-shot game to a new level.
Enter the trick shot while taking a selfie.
With selfies being so popular, it was only a matter of time that someone would attempt to make a trick shot while taking one.
Of course, it was Fraschilla, who has released a YouTube video before of his shot-making talents. The 5-foot-10 junior guard appeared in six games for Oklahoma last season, totaling four points and playing seven total minutes.
What kind of trick shot will Fraschilla do next?
(H/T: College Spun)
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 0
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 43
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 11
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (43)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)