Oklahoma walk-on James Fraschilla, son of Fran Fraschilla, makes a trick shot while taking a selfie (VIDEO)
Jun 21, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
James Fraschilla is at it again. The Oklahoma walk-on guard, and son of ESPN college basketball analyst Fran Fraschilla, has made some trick shots before, but this time the junior guard takes the trick-shot game to a new level.
Enter the trick shot while taking a selfie.
With selfies being so popular, it was only a matter of time that someone would attempt to make a trick shot while taking one.
Of course, it was Fraschilla, who has released a YouTube video before of his shot-making talents. The 5-foot-10 junior guard appeared in six games for Oklahoma last season, totaling four points and playing seven total minutes.
What kind of trick shot will Fraschilla do next?
(H/T: College Spun)
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)