Oklahoma walk-on James Fraschilla, son of Fran Fraschilla, makes a trick shot while taking a selfie (VIDEO)
Jun 21, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
James Fraschilla is at it again. The Oklahoma walk-on guard, and son of ESPN college basketball analyst Fran Fraschilla, has made some trick shots before, but this time the junior guard takes the trick-shot game to a new level.
Enter the trick shot while taking a selfie.
With selfies being so popular, it was only a matter of time that someone would attempt to make a trick shot while taking one.
Of course, it was Fraschilla, who has released a YouTube video before of his shot-making talents. The 5-foot-10 junior guard appeared in six games for Oklahoma last season, totaling four points and playing seven total minutes.
What kind of trick shot will Fraschilla do next?
(H/T: College Spun)
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 0
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)