Oklahoma walk-on James Fraschilla, son of Fran Fraschilla, makes a trick shot while taking a selfie (VIDEO)
Jun 21, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
James Fraschilla is at it again. The Oklahoma walk-on guard, and son of ESPN college basketball analyst Fran Fraschilla, has made some trick shots before, but this time the junior guard takes the trick-shot game to a new level.
Enter the trick shot while taking a selfie.
With selfies being so popular, it was only a matter of time that someone would attempt to make a trick shot while taking one.
Of course, it was Fraschilla, who has released a YouTube video before of his shot-making talents. The 5-foot-10 junior guard appeared in six games for Oklahoma last season, totaling four points and playing seven total minutes.
What kind of trick shot will Fraschilla do next?
(H/T: College Spun)
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)