Jun 25, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
You’re not going to learn anything new about Andrew Wiggins watching this.
Nothing you see on this tape should convince anyone either way about whether or not Wiggins or Jabari Parker should be the No. 1 overall pick in Thursday’s NBA Draft.
But it is interesting to get a glimpse behind the scenes at the kind of work that Wiggins is doing to prepare for the next level.
For what it’s worth: the guy that he is working out with is Drew Hanlen, a former point guard for Belmont.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0