Jun 25, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
You’re not going to learn anything new about Andrew Wiggins watching this.
Nothing you see on this tape should convince anyone either way about whether or not Wiggins or Jabari Parker should be the No. 1 overall pick in Thursday’s NBA Draft.
But it is interesting to get a glimpse behind the scenes at the kind of work that Wiggins is doing to prepare for the next level.
For what it’s worth: the guy that he is working out with is Drew Hanlen, a former point guard for Belmont.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)