Jun 25, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
You’re not going to learn anything new about Andrew Wiggins watching this.
Nothing you see on this tape should convince anyone either way about whether or not Wiggins or Jabari Parker should be the No. 1 overall pick in Thursday’s NBA Draft.
But it is interesting to get a glimpse behind the scenes at the kind of work that Wiggins is doing to prepare for the next level.
For what it’s worth: the guy that he is working out with is Drew Hanlen, a former point guard for Belmont.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0