Jun 25, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
You’re not going to learn anything new about Andrew Wiggins watching this.
Nothing you see on this tape should convince anyone either way about whether or not Wiggins or Jabari Parker should be the No. 1 overall pick in Thursday’s NBA Draft.
But it is interesting to get a glimpse behind the scenes at the kind of work that Wiggins is doing to prepare for the next level.
For what it’s worth: the guy that he is working out with is Drew Hanlen, a former point guard for Belmont.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)