Jun 26, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
The NBA Draft begins in just a few short hours, and if you are looking for any insight as to who the Cavs will take with the first pick or how far Joel Embiid is going to fall in the lottery, this isn’t the place.
I don’t have that answer.
No one has those answers other than the people that are making those picks.
What we do have, however, is quite a bit of insight into the players that are being drafted out of college. We’ve been watching these kids play for years, some from the time they were 14 years old, so I feel comfortable saying that we have a pretty good feel on the players that are being picked.
Here’s the analysis that we’ve done over the course of the last two weeks:
- Eight underrated prospects
- Five overrated players
- The top ten players in five years
- Six players that will be busts
- Eight second round sleepers
- Five safest picks in the draft
We also wrote a couple of features over the last two weeks:
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 0
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)