Jun 26, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
The NBA Draft begins in just a few short hours, and if you are looking for any insight as to who the Cavs will take with the first pick or how far Joel Embiid is going to fall in the lottery, this isn’t the place.
I don’t have that answer.
No one has those answers other than the people that are making those picks.
What we do have, however, is quite a bit of insight into the players that are being drafted out of college. We’ve been watching these kids play for years, some from the time they were 14 years old, so I feel comfortable saying that we have a pretty good feel on the players that are being picked.
Here’s the analysis that we’ve done over the course of the last two weeks:
- Eight underrated prospects
- Five overrated players
- The top ten players in five years
- Six players that will be busts
- Eight second round sleepers
- Five safest picks in the draft
We also wrote a couple of features over the last two weeks:
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)