Jun 26, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
The NBA Draft begins in just a few short hours, and if you are looking for any insight as to who the Cavs will take with the first pick or how far Joel Embiid is going to fall in the lottery, this isn’t the place.
I don’t have that answer.
No one has those answers other than the people that are making those picks.
What we do have, however, is quite a bit of insight into the players that are being drafted out of college. We’ve been watching these kids play for years, some from the time they were 14 years old, so I feel comfortable saying that we have a pretty good feel on the players that are being picked.
Here’s the analysis that we’ve done over the course of the last two weeks:
- Eight underrated prospects
- Five overrated players
- The top ten players in five years
- Six players that will be busts
- Eight second round sleepers
- Five safest picks in the draft
We also wrote a couple of features over the last two weeks:
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 0
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- July Live Period Preview: Four story lines to follow from Las Vegas 0
- Drake committed an NCAA violation while at Kentucky’s Big Blue Madness (11)
- Maryland fans still hate Mike Krzyzewski (8)
- List for potential nicknames for North Dakota down to five (8)
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Are college teams going to be available on NBA 2K? (3)