Jun 27, 2014, 11:55 PM EDT
Las Vegas five-star small forward Ray Smith has been a major factor this spring on the grassroots circuit. Playing in the adidas Gauntlet with Dream Vision, the 6-foot-7 wing has shown a tremendous perimeter jumper to go along with some ability off-the-dribble to finish at the hoop.
Smith will be one of the key players to watch in the month of July and College Basketball Talk will have more on him this week.
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)