Jun 27, 2014, 11:55 PM EDT
Las Vegas five-star small forward Ray Smith has been a major factor this spring on the grassroots circuit. Playing in the adidas Gauntlet with Dream Vision, the 6-foot-7 wing has shown a tremendous perimeter jumper to go along with some ability off-the-dribble to finish at the hoop.
Smith will be one of the key players to watch in the month of July and College Basketball Talk will have more on him this week.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)