Jun 27, 2014, 11:55 PM EDT
Las Vegas five-star small forward Ray Smith has been a major factor this spring on the grassroots circuit. Playing in the adidas Gauntlet with Dream Vision, the 6-foot-7 wing has shown a tremendous perimeter jumper to go along with some ability off-the-dribble to finish at the hoop.
Smith will be one of the key players to watch in the month of July and College Basketball Talk will have more on him this week.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0