Jun 28, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Oklahoma native Allonzo Trier has had a really strong start to the spring and summer. The 6-foot-3 guard led the Nike EYBL in scoring at 29.4 points per game and followed that up by starting on the gold-medal winning USA U18 team at the FIBA Americas tournament in Colorado Springs.
Here’s a mixtape of Trier’s spring, which showcases his complete scoring arsenal, including his pull-up jumper and his physical drives to the basket.
Trier recently checked in as the No. 12 player in Rivals.com‘s national rankings in the Class of 2015 and he’ll be a primary focus of college programs looking for a scoring guard in July.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)