Jun 28, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Oklahoma native Allonzo Trier has had a really strong start to the spring and summer. The 6-foot-3 guard led the Nike EYBL in scoring at 29.4 points per game and followed that up by starting on the gold-medal winning USA U18 team at the FIBA Americas tournament in Colorado Springs.
Here’s a mixtape of Trier’s spring, which showcases his complete scoring arsenal, including his pull-up jumper and his physical drives to the basket.
Trier recently checked in as the No. 12 player in Rivals.com‘s national rankings in the Class of 2015 and he’ll be a primary focus of college programs looking for a scoring guard in July.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)