Jun 28, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Oklahoma native Allonzo Trier has had a really strong start to the spring and summer. The 6-foot-3 guard led the Nike EYBL in scoring at 29.4 points per game and followed that up by starting on the gold-medal winning USA U18 team at the FIBA Americas tournament in Colorado Springs.
Here’s a mixtape of Trier’s spring, which showcases his complete scoring arsenal, including his pull-up jumper and his physical drives to the basket.
Trier recently checked in as the No. 12 player in Rivals.com‘s national rankings in the Class of 2015 and he’ll be a primary focus of college programs looking for a scoring guard in July.
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2010? 0
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Michigan basketball will change to Jordan Brand from adidas as school announces new Nike deal (3)
- Steph Curry misses a dunk staring at his phone, runs to camera to see it (VIDEO) (2)
- Alabama self-reported 13 minor violations last academic year, including one for men’s basketball (2)
- Austin Nichols looking to transfer from Memphis (2)
- Star Kansas freshman Carlton Bragg injured on trip to South Korea (1)