Jun 28, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Oklahoma native Allonzo Trier has had a really strong start to the spring and summer. The 6-foot-3 guard led the Nike EYBL in scoring at 29.4 points per game and followed that up by starting on the gold-medal winning USA U18 team at the FIBA Americas tournament in Colorado Springs.
Here’s a mixtape of Trier’s spring, which showcases his complete scoring arsenal, including his pull-up jumper and his physical drives to the basket.
Trier recently checked in as the No. 12 player in Rivals.com‘s national rankings in the Class of 2015 and he’ll be a primary focus of college programs looking for a scoring guard in July.
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 3
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 1
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 2
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)