Jun 28, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Oklahoma native Allonzo Trier has had a really strong start to the spring and summer. The 6-foot-3 guard led the Nike EYBL in scoring at 29.4 points per game and followed that up by starting on the gold-medal winning USA U18 team at the FIBA Americas tournament in Colorado Springs.
Here’s a mixtape of Trier’s spring, which showcases his complete scoring arsenal, including his pull-up jumper and his physical drives to the basket.
Trier recently checked in as the No. 12 player in Rivals.com‘s national rankings in the Class of 2015 and he’ll be a primary focus of college programs looking for a scoring guard in July.
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (8)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (6)