Jun 30, 2014, 8:55 PM EST
Josh Jackson has a lot of good things going for him. As Rivals‘ No. 1 player in the 2016 class, Jackson is very talented and can score the ball in a number of ways. He’s also a talented passer and rebounder and he has the potential to be a lockdown defender on the other end of the floor.
The 6-foot-6 wing from Detroit will be heavily followed in July by many of the best college basketball programs in the country as they all try to gain position in his recruitment before his junior season of high school.
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 0
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)