Jun 30, 2014, 8:55 PM EDT
Josh Jackson has a lot of good things going for him. As Rivals‘ No. 1 player in the 2016 class, Jackson is very talented and can score the ball in a number of ways. He’s also a talented passer and rebounder and he has the potential to be a lockdown defender on the other end of the floor.
The 6-foot-6 wing from Detroit will be heavily followed in July by many of the best college basketball programs in the country as they all try to gain position in his recruitment before his junior season of high school.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0