Jun 30, 2014, 8:55 PM EDT
Josh Jackson has a lot of good things going for him. As Rivals‘ No. 1 player in the 2016 class, Jackson is very talented and can score the ball in a number of ways. He’s also a talented passer and rebounder and he has the potential to be a lockdown defender on the other end of the floor.
The 6-foot-6 wing from Detroit will be heavily followed in July by many of the best college basketball programs in the country as they all try to gain position in his recruitment before his junior season of high school.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)