Jul 3, 2014, 1:13 PM EDT
After Tim Howard’s record-breaking performance in the Team USA’s Round of 16 loss to Belgium in which he had 16 saves, the internet did what the internet does and turned #ThingsTimHowardCouldSave into a meme.
After two days, we got our first foray into the realm of college basketball.
I don’t even know if Tim Howard could’ve saved Wisconsin on that night. Josh Gasser defended that Aaron Harrison shot about as well as it could be defended.
And for what it’s worth, Wisconsin isn’t the only team wondering what could have been …
— Michigan Basketball (@umichbball) July 3, 2014
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)