Jul 5, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Class of 2016 big man Udoka Azubuike has emerged as a top-ten player in the class this spring. The 6-foot-9, 260-pound Azubuike is currently the No. 7 player in the class, according to Rivals, and the native of Jacksonville, Florida had a productive spring with Nike Team Florida.
Azubuike averaged 13.9 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game in 16 EYBL games this spring and also shot 71 percent from the field.
Florida and Florida State would love to keep Azubuike in the Sunshine State, but other schools from across the country will check out the center in the next few weeks during the live evaluation period.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)