Jul 5, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Class of 2016 big man Udoka Azubuike has emerged as a top-ten player in the class this spring. The 6-foot-9, 260-pound Azubuike is currently the No. 7 player in the class, according to Rivals, and the native of Jacksonville, Florida had a productive spring with Nike Team Florida.
Azubuike averaged 13.9 points, 7.7 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game in 16 EYBL games this spring and also shot 71 percent from the field.
Florida and Florida State would love to keep Azubuike in the Sunshine State, but other schools from across the country will check out the center in the next few weeks during the live evaluation period.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)