Jul 6, 2014, 12:17 PM EST
It may be the summer, but guard Erik Kinney threw down a dunk as good as any you’ll see this winter. The 6-foot-4 rising junior posterized a defender with a one-handed slam playing for Dream Team in the San Francisco Pro-Am.
Kinney averaged 4.3 points and 3.9 rebounds per game this past season for the Cal State Bakersfield before electing to transfer.
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent (3)