Jul 7, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Will Jackson had been committed to UConn since early February this season, but on Monday, the four-star point guard flipped his commitment to Georgia, according to multiple reports.
Jackson was a top 50 player in the class when he committed, but things have changed in the last five months. He’s dropped to No. 107 in Rivals.com’s latest top 150, and UConn has also since Prince Ali decommit and Jalen Adams pledge his allegiance to the UConn program.
Jackson is Mark Fox’s first commitment in the Class of 2015.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (43)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)