Jul 7, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Will Jackson had been committed to UConn since early February this season, but on Monday, the four-star point guard flipped his commitment to Georgia, according to multiple reports.
Jackson was a top 50 player in the class when he committed, but things have changed in the last five months. He’s dropped to No. 107 in Rivals.com’s latest top 150, and UConn has also since Prince Ali decommit and Jalen Adams pledge his allegiance to the UConn program.
Jackson is Mark Fox’s first commitment in the Class of 2015.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)