Jul 7, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Will Jackson had been committed to UConn since early February this season, but on Monday, the four-star point guard flipped his commitment to Georgia, according to multiple reports.
Jackson was a top 50 player in the class when he committed, but things have changed in the last five months. He’s dropped to No. 107 in Rivals.com’s latest top 150, and UConn has also since Prince Ali decommit and Jalen Adams pledge his allegiance to the UConn program.
Jackson is Mark Fox’s first commitment in the Class of 2015.
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)