Jul 7, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Will Jackson had been committed to UConn since early February this season, but on Monday, the four-star point guard flipped his commitment to Georgia, according to multiple reports.
Jackson was a top 50 player in the class when he committed, but things have changed in the last five months. He’s dropped to No. 107 in Rivals.com’s latest top 150, and UConn has also since Prince Ali decommit and Jalen Adams pledge his allegiance to the UConn program.
Jackson is Mark Fox’s first commitment in the Class of 2015.
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (5)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)