Jul 7, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Will Jackson had been committed to UConn since early February this season, but on Monday, the four-star point guard flipped his commitment to Georgia, according to multiple reports.
Jackson was a top 50 player in the class when he committed, but things have changed in the last five months. He’s dropped to No. 107 in Rivals.com’s latest top 150, and UConn has also since Prince Ali decommit and Jalen Adams pledge his allegiance to the UConn program.
Jackson is Mark Fox’s first commitment in the Class of 2015.
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)