Jul 8, 2014, 12:11 PM EDT
One of the biggest risers in the Rivals Class of 2015 was Las Vegas wing Ray Smith.
A 6-foot-8 wing, Smith’s recruitment has blown up over the last year, as he’s gone from an under-the-radar prospect from Las Vegas to the best wing in the country this side of Jaylen Brown.
And his development isn’t over yet, as there is still plenty of room for him to develop his perimeter stroke, his in-between game and his ability to put the ball on the floor.
Here’s another example of what I’m talking about:
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)