Jul 8, 2014, 12:11 PM EDT
One of the biggest risers in the Rivals Class of 2015 was Las Vegas wing Ray Smith.
A 6-foot-8 wing, Smith’s recruitment has blown up over the last year, as he’s gone from an under-the-radar prospect from Las Vegas to the best wing in the country this side of Jaylen Brown.
And his development isn’t over yet, as there is still plenty of room for him to develop his perimeter stroke, his in-between game and his ability to put the ball on the floor.
Here’s another example of what I’m talking about:
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0