Jul 8, 2014, 12:11 PM EDT
One of the biggest risers in the Rivals Class of 2015 was Las Vegas wing Ray Smith.
A 6-foot-8 wing, Smith’s recruitment has blown up over the last year, as he’s gone from an under-the-radar prospect from Las Vegas to the best wing in the country this side of Jaylen Brown.
And his development isn’t over yet, as there is still plenty of room for him to develop his perimeter stroke, his in-between game and his ability to put the ball on the floor.
Here’s another example of what I’m talking about:
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)