Jul 8, 2014, 12:11 PM EDT
One of the biggest risers in the Rivals Class of 2015 was Las Vegas wing Ray Smith.
A 6-foot-8 wing, Smith’s recruitment has blown up over the last year, as he’s gone from an under-the-radar prospect from Las Vegas to the best wing in the country this side of Jaylen Brown.
And his development isn’t over yet, as there is still plenty of room for him to develop his perimeter stroke, his in-between game and his ability to put the ball on the floor.
Here’s another example of what I’m talking about:
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)