Jul 9, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Louisville is still waiting on two of their six-man freshman class to make their way onto campus.
Jaylen Johnson, a 6-foot-9 forward from Ypsilanti, Mi., has academic issues that he’s working through. According to Rick Pitino, there were “consolidations at his high school”, which means that it is going to take more time for the school to get certain information to Louisville.
The bigger issue, it seems, is 7-foot-2 Norweigan Matz Stockman. He has his paperwork in and he’s enrolled in classes, but he’s currently waiting on a visa that will allow him to enter the United States as a student.
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- AAU Nationals Friday Recap: Event moves to Louisville, Bruce Brown plays well, Noah Dickerson updates recruitment 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 3
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)