Jul 9, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Louisville is still waiting on two of their six-man freshman class to make their way onto campus.
Jaylen Johnson, a 6-foot-9 forward from Ypsilanti, Mi., has academic issues that he’s working through. According to Rick Pitino, there were “consolidations at his high school”, which means that it is going to take more time for the school to get certain information to Louisville.
The bigger issue, it seems, is 7-foot-2 Norweigan Matz Stockman. He has his paperwork in and he’s enrolled in classes, but he’s currently waiting on a visa that will allow him to enter the United States as a student.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)