Jul 9, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Louisville is still waiting on two of their six-man freshman class to make their way onto campus.
Jaylen Johnson, a 6-foot-9 forward from Ypsilanti, Mi., has academic issues that he’s working through. According to Rick Pitino, there were “consolidations at his high school”, which means that it is going to take more time for the school to get certain information to Louisville.
The bigger issue, it seems, is 7-foot-2 Norweigan Matz Stockman. He has his paperwork in and he’s enrolled in classes, but he’s currently waiting on a visa that will allow him to enter the United States as a student.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)