Jul 9, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Louisville is still waiting on two of their six-man freshman class to make their way onto campus.
Jaylen Johnson, a 6-foot-9 forward from Ypsilanti, Mi., has academic issues that he’s working through. According to Rick Pitino, there were “consolidations at his high school”, which means that it is going to take more time for the school to get certain information to Louisville.
The bigger issue, it seems, is 7-foot-2 Norweigan Matz Stockman. He has his paperwork in and he’s enrolled in classes, but he’s currently waiting on a visa that will allow him to enter the United States as a student.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)