Jul 9, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Louisville is still waiting on two of their six-man freshman class to make their way onto campus.
Jaylen Johnson, a 6-foot-9 forward from Ypsilanti, Mi., has academic issues that he’s working through. According to Rick Pitino, there were “consolidations at his high school”, which means that it is going to take more time for the school to get certain information to Louisville.
The bigger issue, it seems, is 7-foot-2 Norweigan Matz Stockman. He has his paperwork in and he’s enrolled in classes, but he’s currently waiting on a visa that will allow him to enter the United States as a student.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)