Jul 13, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Four-star small forward Derrick Jones had one of the more notable performances this week in Philadelphia at the 2014 Reebok Breakout Challenge. In one game he went off for 31 points, and in another game he left this lasting image.
The 6-foot-6 lefty capped off a fast break, soaring to finish a one-handed alley-oop.
Jones is the No. 33 overall recruit in the Class of 2015. The Archbishop John Carroll High (Pennsylvania) is playing with WE R1 in the Under Armour Association, leading the team in scoring with with 13.6 points per game.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)