Jul 13, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Four-star small forward Derrick Jones had one of the more notable performances this week in Philadelphia at the 2014 Reebok Breakout Challenge. In one game he went off for 31 points, and in another game he left this lasting image.
The 6-foot-6 lefty capped off a fast break, soaring to finish a one-handed alley-oop.
Jones is the No. 33 overall recruit in the Class of 2015. The Archbishop John Carroll High (Pennsylvania) is playing with WE R1 in the Under Armour Association, leading the team in scoring with with 13.6 points per game.
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 0
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)