Jul 13, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Four-star small forward Derrick Jones had one of the more notable performances this week in Philadelphia at the 2014 Reebok Breakout Challenge. In one game he went off for 31 points, and in another game he left this lasting image.
The 6-foot-6 lefty capped off a fast break, soaring to finish a one-handed alley-oop.
Jones is the No. 33 overall recruit in the Class of 2015. The Archbishop John Carroll High (Pennsylvania) is playing with WE R1 in the Under Armour Association, leading the team in scoring with with 13.6 points per game.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 0
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 4
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 6
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)