Jul 13, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Four-star small forward Derrick Jones had one of the more notable performances this week in Philadelphia at the 2014 Reebok Breakout Challenge. In one game he went off for 31 points, and in another game he left this lasting image.
The 6-foot-6 lefty capped off a fast break, soaring to finish a one-handed alley-oop.
Jones is the No. 33 overall recruit in the Class of 2015. The Archbishop John Carroll High (Pennsylvania) is playing with WE R1 in the Under Armour Association, leading the team in scoring with with 13.6 points per game.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)