Jul 13, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Four-star small forward Derrick Jones had one of the more notable performances this week in Philadelphia at the 2014 Reebok Breakout Challenge. In one game he went off for 31 points, and in another game he left this lasting image.
The 6-foot-6 lefty capped off a fast break, soaring to finish a one-handed alley-oop.
Jones is the No. 33 overall recruit in the Class of 2015. The Archbishop John Carroll High (Pennsylvania) is playing with WE R1 in the Under Armour Association, leading the team in scoring with with 13.6 points per game.
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 0
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)