Jul 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Cal-St. Bakersfield has had a blue court for the last three years, so that should be nothing new if you’ve been paying attention.
They will, however, be repainting and redesigning their court this year. The changes? The Roadrunner on the old court had the full body pictured over a light-blue image of the state of California.
Now it’s just the head of the Roadrunner. The old court also did not say Bakersfield beneath the logo at center court.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)