Jul 16, 2014, 6:41 PM EDT
Since the end of the 2013-14 season multiple fans have shown their love for a particular college basketball program with a tattoo, with one of the most notable being a Kentucky fan’s tattoo of rising junior center Willie Cauley-Stein. Yet for all of the logos and player portraits that have been tattooed onto people’s bodies, there had yet to be a fan this offseason who had his or her team’s favorite coach inked onto their body.
According to Brent Axe of the Syracuse Post-Standard a fan recently added a tattoo of Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim to his leg.
Pretty good detail from the looks of it. And while artwork such as this will be seen by some as being “strange,” it’s a whole lot better than waiting outside of your favorite athlete or coach’s home (which we’ve seen recently).
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)