Jul 16, 2014, 6:41 PM EDT
Since the end of the 2013-14 season multiple fans have shown their love for a particular college basketball program with a tattoo, with one of the most notable being a Kentucky fan’s tattoo of rising junior center Willie Cauley-Stein. Yet for all of the logos and player portraits that have been tattooed onto people’s bodies, there had yet to be a fan this offseason who had his or her team’s favorite coach inked onto their body.
According to Brent Axe of the Syracuse Post-Standard a fan recently added a tattoo of Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim to his leg.
Pretty good detail from the looks of it. And while artwork such as this will be seen by some as being “strange,” it’s a whole lot better than waiting outside of your favorite athlete or coach’s home (which we’ve seen recently).
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 13
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 10
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (22)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field (15)