Jul 16, 2014, 6:41 PM EDT
Since the end of the 2013-14 season multiple fans have shown their love for a particular college basketball program with a tattoo, with one of the most notable being a Kentucky fan’s tattoo of rising junior center Willie Cauley-Stein. Yet for all of the logos and player portraits that have been tattooed onto people’s bodies, there had yet to be a fan this offseason who had his or her team’s favorite coach inked onto their body.
According to Brent Axe of the Syracuse Post-Standard a fan recently added a tattoo of Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim to his leg.
Pretty good detail from the looks of it. And while artwork such as this will be seen by some as being “strange,” it’s a whole lot better than waiting outside of your favorite athlete or coach’s home (which we’ve seen recently).
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)