Jul 16, 2014, 6:41 PM EST
Since the end of the 2013-14 season multiple fans have shown their love for a particular college basketball program with a tattoo, with one of the most notable being a Kentucky fan’s tattoo of rising junior center Willie Cauley-Stein. Yet for all of the logos and player portraits that have been tattooed onto people’s bodies, there had yet to be a fan this offseason who had his or her team’s favorite coach inked onto their body.
According to Brent Axe of the Syracuse Post-Standard a fan recently added a tattoo of Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim to his leg.
Pretty good detail from the looks of it. And while artwork such as this will be seen by some as being “strange,” it’s a whole lot better than waiting outside of your favorite athlete or coach’s home (which we’ve seen recently).
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 12
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (12)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)