Jul 16, 2014, 6:41 PM EDT
Since the end of the 2013-14 season multiple fans have shown their love for a particular college basketball program with a tattoo, with one of the most notable being a Kentucky fan’s tattoo of rising junior center Willie Cauley-Stein. Yet for all of the logos and player portraits that have been tattooed onto people’s bodies, there had yet to be a fan this offseason who had his or her team’s favorite coach inked onto their body.
According to Brent Axe of the Syracuse Post-Standard a fan recently added a tattoo of Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim to his leg.
Pretty good detail from the looks of it. And while artwork such as this will be seen by some as being “strange,” it’s a whole lot better than waiting outside of your favorite athlete or coach’s home (which we’ve seen recently).
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)