Jul 18, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
It’s not a secret that Florida’s strength coaches know a thing or two about getting their guys into elite physical shape.
Remember Patric Young?
It looks like Chris Walker is on that same workout plan, as he posted a photo on his Instagram looking like he’s been training to be a member of the WWE instead of the SEC.
This is fairly relevant news for the Gators is Walker is actually as big as his picture would indicate. A freak, 6-foot-10 athlete, Walker’s lack of physicality in the paint was one of the reasons, albeit a minor one, why he couldn’t crack the rotation after getting eligible last season.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 22
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)