Jul 18, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
It’s not a secret that Florida’s strength coaches know a thing or two about getting their guys into elite physical shape.
Remember Patric Young?
It looks like Chris Walker is on that same workout plan, as he posted a photo on his Instagram looking like he’s been training to be a member of the WWE instead of the SEC.
This is fairly relevant news for the Gators is Walker is actually as big as his picture would indicate. A freak, 6-foot-10 athlete, Walker’s lack of physicality in the paint was one of the reasons, albeit a minor one, why he couldn’t crack the rotation after getting eligible last season.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)