Jul 18, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
It’s not a secret that Florida’s strength coaches know a thing or two about getting their guys into elite physical shape.
Remember Patric Young?
It looks like Chris Walker is on that same workout plan, as he posted a photo on his Instagram looking like he’s been training to be a member of the WWE instead of the SEC.
This is fairly relevant news for the Gators is Walker is actually as big as his picture would indicate. A freak, 6-foot-10 athlete, Walker’s lack of physicality in the paint was one of the reasons, albeit a minor one, why he couldn’t crack the rotation after getting eligible last season.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)