Jul 18, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
It’s not a secret that Florida’s strength coaches know a thing or two about getting their guys into elite physical shape.
Remember Patric Young?
It looks like Chris Walker is on that same workout plan, as he posted a photo on his Instagram looking like he’s been training to be a member of the WWE instead of the SEC.
This is fairly relevant news for the Gators is Walker is actually as big as his picture would indicate. A freak, 6-foot-10 athlete, Walker’s lack of physicality in the paint was one of the reasons, albeit a minor one, why he couldn’t crack the rotation after getting eligible last season.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)