Jul 18, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
It’s not a secret that Florida’s strength coaches know a thing or two about getting their guys into elite physical shape.
Remember Patric Young?
It looks like Chris Walker is on that same workout plan, as he posted a photo on his Instagram looking like he’s been training to be a member of the WWE instead of the SEC.
This is fairly relevant news for the Gators is Walker is actually as big as his picture would indicate. A freak, 6-foot-10 athlete, Walker’s lack of physicality in the paint was one of the reasons, albeit a minor one, why he couldn’t crack the rotation after getting eligible last season.
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- New Mexico’s Craig Neal cuts hair for ‘Locks of Love’ (VIDEO) 0
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)