Jul 18, 2014, 8:24 AM EDT
Diamond Stone, the No. 6 player in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals, played very well on Thursday at the Under Armour Finals, knocking down some threes and showing off the kind of versatile offensive repertoire that has had him pursued by just about every school in the country.
The highlight, however, was this move and posterization. I was courtside. It was awesome, enough so that I’m going to go ahead and ignore the blatant travel.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)