Jul 18, 2014, 8:24 AM EDT
Diamond Stone, the No. 6 player in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals, played very well on Thursday at the Under Armour Finals, knocking down some threes and showing off the kind of versatile offensive repertoire that has had him pursued by just about every school in the country.
The highlight, however, was this move and posterization. I was courtside. It was awesome, enough so that I’m going to go ahead and ignore the blatant travel.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 22
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (24)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)