Jul 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Class of 2016 guard Malik Monk is top ten prospect and the native of Arkansas has incredible bounce to go along with a developing skill set.
At the Nike Peach Jam, the 6-foot-3 Monk is playing in front of a bevy of head coaches that are interested in landing the rising-junior guard and he put down a nasty dunk off of a spin move earlier this week.
Monk is currently regarded as the No. 6 prospect in the class, according to Rivals.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 0
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 2
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 23
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (86)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)