Jul 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Class of 2016 guard Malik Monk is top ten prospect and the native of Arkansas has incredible bounce to go along with a developing skill set.
At the Nike Peach Jam, the 6-foot-3 Monk is playing in front of a bevy of head coaches that are interested in landing the rising-junior guard and he put down a nasty dunk off of a spin move earlier this week.
Monk is currently regarded as the No. 6 prospect in the class, according to Rivals.
(H/T: Courtside Films)
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (43)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)