Jul 20, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Over the weekend, Barton Community College (Kansas) announced the addition of Stony Brook redshirt freshman guard Ahmad Walker to the program.
The 6-foot-4 Walker transferred out of Stony Brook on June 20 after two years with the Seawolves.
In 24 minutes of action a contest, Walker averaged 7.0 points, 5.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game for a team that finished second in the American East Conference this past season. The Seawolves were one-win shy of a berth in the NCAA tournament, but fell to Albany, 69-60, in the conference tournament final.
Walker earned a spot on the American East All-Rookie team.
Barton finished 20-11 and qualified for the Region VI Playoffs.
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 3
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 1
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft 8
- Bobby Portis announces that he is turning pro 0
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)