Jul 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
The Under Armour Finals wrapped up this weekend in Suwanee, Georgia. While KC Rum GMC didn’t take home the 17u title, 2015 four-star point guard Jimmy Whitt left a lasting impression for those in attendance with two dunks in a 30-second span earlier this week.
The 6-foot-2 point guard helped lead his team to a 9-2 record, tops in the West Conference heading into this week. He was averaging a team-high 16.6 points to go along with 3.9 rebounds per game.
Whitt is listed as the No. 52 overall recruit in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals. He holds offers from Missouri, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin, Xavier, Arkansas, Colorado, Memphis, Minnesota and Oklahoma among others.
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 0
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)