Jul 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
The Under Armour Finals wrapped up this weekend in Suwanee, Georgia. While KC Rum GMC didn’t take home the 17u title, 2015 four-star point guard Jimmy Whitt left a lasting impression for those in attendance with two dunks in a 30-second span earlier this week.
The 6-foot-2 point guard helped lead his team to a 9-2 record, tops in the West Conference heading into this week. He was averaging a team-high 16.6 points to go along with 3.9 rebounds per game.
Whitt is listed as the No. 52 overall recruit in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals. He holds offers from Missouri, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin, Xavier, Arkansas, Colorado, Memphis, Minnesota and Oklahoma among others.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 1
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)