Jul 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
The Under Armour Finals wrapped up this weekend in Suwanee, Georgia. While KC Rum GMC didn’t take home the 17u title, 2015 four-star point guard Jimmy Whitt left a lasting impression for those in attendance with two dunks in a 30-second span earlier this week.
The 6-foot-2 point guard helped lead his team to a 9-2 record, tops in the West Conference heading into this week. He was averaging a team-high 16.6 points to go along with 3.9 rebounds per game.
Whitt is listed as the No. 52 overall recruit in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals. He holds offers from Missouri, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin, Xavier, Arkansas, Colorado, Memphis, Minnesota and Oklahoma among others.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 2
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)