Jul 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
The Under Armour Finals wrapped up this weekend in Suwanee, Georgia. While KC Rum GMC didn’t take home the 17u title, 2015 four-star point guard Jimmy Whitt left a lasting impression for those in attendance with two dunks in a 30-second span earlier this week.
The 6-foot-2 point guard helped lead his team to a 9-2 record, tops in the West Conference heading into this week. He was averaging a team-high 16.6 points to go along with 3.9 rebounds per game.
Whitt is listed as the No. 52 overall recruit in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals. He holds offers from Missouri, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin, Xavier, Arkansas, Colorado, Memphis, Minnesota and Oklahoma among others.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)