Jul 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
The Under Armour Finals wrapped up this weekend in Suwanee, Georgia. While KC Rum GMC didn’t take home the 17u title, 2015 four-star point guard Jimmy Whitt left a lasting impression for those in attendance with two dunks in a 30-second span earlier this week.
The 6-foot-2 point guard helped lead his team to a 9-2 record, tops in the West Conference heading into this week. He was averaging a team-high 16.6 points to go along with 3.9 rebounds per game.
Whitt is listed as the No. 52 overall recruit in the Class of 2015, according to Rivals. He holds offers from Missouri, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin, Xavier, Arkansas, Colorado, Memphis, Minnesota and Oklahoma among others.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)