Jul 21, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
For the second time this month, Johnny Dawkins has added himself a commitment from a four-star wing.
This time it was Cameron Walker, the No. 61 recruit in the Class of 2015, who announced the commitment on his twitter account:
By far the hardest decision of my life, but I will spend the next chapter of my life at Stanford University under Coach Dawkins!#fearthetree
— Cameron Walker (@CWCameronWalker) July 21, 2014
RELATED: Our report on Walker from this May
Walker is a versatile, 6-foot-7 wing forward. He can handle the ball a bit and is a good passer as well. He’s not a great athlete but he’s not exactly immobile, either. He needs to get stronger and he needs to improve his perimeter shot, but Walker is a nice prospect.
Walker joins Marcus Sheffield, the No. 83 recruit int he country, in Johnny Dawkins’ 2015 recruiting class, giving Stanford a promising pair of wings pledged to the program.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)