Jul 21, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
For the second time this month, Johnny Dawkins has added himself a commitment from a four-star wing.
This time it was Cameron Walker, the No. 61 recruit in the Class of 2015, who announced the commitment on his twitter account:
By far the hardest decision of my life, but I will spend the next chapter of my life at Stanford University under Coach Dawkins!#fearthetree
— Cameron Walker (@CWCameronWalker) July 21, 2014
RELATED: Our report on Walker from this May
Walker is a versatile, 6-foot-7 wing forward. He can handle the ball a bit and is a good passer as well. He’s not a great athlete but he’s not exactly immobile, either. He needs to get stronger and he needs to improve his perimeter shot, but Walker is a nice prospect.
Walker joins Marcus Sheffield, the No. 83 recruit int he country, in Johnny Dawkins’ 2015 recruiting class, giving Stanford a promising pair of wings pledged to the program.
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)