Jul 21, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
For the second time this month, Johnny Dawkins has added himself a commitment from a four-star wing.
This time it was Cameron Walker, the No. 61 recruit in the Class of 2015, who announced the commitment on his twitter account:
By far the hardest decision of my life, but I will spend the next chapter of my life at Stanford University under Coach Dawkins!#fearthetree
— Cameron Walker (@CWCameronWalker) July 21, 2014
RELATED: Our report on Walker from this May
Walker is a versatile, 6-foot-7 wing forward. He can handle the ball a bit and is a good passer as well. He’s not a great athlete but he’s not exactly immobile, either. He needs to get stronger and he needs to improve his perimeter shot, but Walker is a nice prospect.
Walker joins Marcus Sheffield, the No. 83 recruit int he country, in Johnny Dawkins’ 2015 recruiting class, giving Stanford a promising pair of wings pledged to the program.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)