Jul 21, 2014, 10:09 AM EST
Ben Simmons more or less locked up his standing as the best high school player in the country this past week at Peach Jam even though he was unable to lead his Each 1 Teach 1 team past the quarterfinals.
Courtside Films has released a mixtape of Simmons from the event, and while you get a sense of how the 6-foot-8 Simmons can handle the ball and beat people off the dribble, it really doesn’t do much to showcase his passing ability, which is probably his biggest strength as a basketball player.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)