Jul 21, 2014, 2:54 PM EDT
Earlier today, I said that Jayson Tatum was the best player in the Class of 2016, over the likes of Harry Giles, Thon Maker, Malik Monk, Dennis Smith Jr. and Josh Jackson.
Here is a mixtape from his highlights playing in this year’s Peach Jam. Tatum was forced into playing at the 16U level. His 17U St. Louis Eagles team did not qualify for the Peach Jam, but the program’s younger kids did. The EYBL allowed anyone from a 17U team that did not qualify for the event to play on the 16U team in Augusta.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)