Jul 21, 2014, 2:54 PM EST
Earlier today, I said that Jayson Tatum was the best player in the Class of 2016, over the likes of Harry Giles, Thon Maker, Malik Monk, Dennis Smith Jr. and Josh Jackson.
Here is a mixtape from his highlights playing in this year’s Peach Jam. Tatum was forced into playing at the 16U level. His 17U St. Louis Eagles team did not qualify for the Peach Jam, but the program’s younger kids did. The EYBL allowed anyone from a 17U team that did not qualify for the event to play on the 16U team in Augusta.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)