Jul 21, 2014, 2:54 PM EDT
Earlier today, I said that Jayson Tatum was the best player in the Class of 2016, over the likes of Harry Giles, Thon Maker, Malik Monk, Dennis Smith Jr. and Josh Jackson.
Here is a mixtape from his highlights playing in this year’s Peach Jam. Tatum was forced into playing at the 16U level. His 17U St. Louis Eagles team did not qualify for the Peach Jam, but the program’s younger kids did. The EYBL allowed anyone from a 17U team that did not qualify for the event to play on the 16U team in Augusta.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (4)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)