Jul 21, 2014, 2:54 PM EDT
Earlier today, I said that Jayson Tatum was the best player in the Class of 2016, over the likes of Harry Giles, Thon Maker, Malik Monk, Dennis Smith Jr. and Josh Jackson.
Here is a mixtape from his highlights playing in this year’s Peach Jam. Tatum was forced into playing at the 16U level. His 17U St. Louis Eagles team did not qualify for the Peach Jam, but the program’s younger kids did. The EYBL allowed anyone from a 17U team that did not qualify for the event to play on the 16U team in Augusta.
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 11
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 10
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Updated tournament records: Five ACC, three Pac-12 teams headed to Sweet 16 (22)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (19)
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field (15)