Jul 21, 2014, 2:54 PM EDT
Earlier today, I said that Jayson Tatum was the best player in the Class of 2016, over the likes of Harry Giles, Thon Maker, Malik Monk, Dennis Smith Jr. and Josh Jackson.
Here is a mixtape from his highlights playing in this year’s Peach Jam. Tatum was forced into playing at the 16U level. His 17U St. Louis Eagles team did not qualify for the Peach Jam, but the program’s younger kids did. The EYBL allowed anyone from a 17U team that did not qualify for the event to play on the 16U team in Augusta.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 2
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)