Jul 23, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
Maker’s Mark has made a habit of designing commemorative bottles for the biggest sports stars in the state of Kentucky. Rick Pitino has his own. So does John Calipari. Former Louisville football coach Charlie Strong got one as well, but I’m guessing that a few have been broken since he left for Texas.
The latest commemorative bottle goes to Tom Jurich, Louisville’s athletic director. The bottle also just so happen to feature a giant ACC logo above his head to celebrate the third conference that Louisville has been a part of the past three years.
As much as I love Maker’s Mark, I’d never spend an extra dime to get a commemorative bottle unless that commemorative bottle featured a special blend of bourbon or more whiskey in the bottle itself.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Sophomore forward Semi Ojeleye to transfer from Duke (3)