Jul 23, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
Maker’s Mark has made a habit of designing commemorative bottles for the biggest sports stars in the state of Kentucky. Rick Pitino has his own. So does John Calipari. Former Louisville football coach Charlie Strong got one as well, but I’m guessing that a few have been broken since he left for Texas.
The latest commemorative bottle goes to Tom Jurich, Louisville’s athletic director. The bottle also just so happen to feature a giant ACC logo above his head to celebrate the third conference that Louisville has been a part of the past three years.
As much as I love Maker’s Mark, I’d never spend an extra dime to get a commemorative bottle unless that commemorative bottle featured a special blend of bourbon or more whiskey in the bottle itself.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)