Jul 24, 2014, 11:55 AM EST
The may be interesting to Kansas fans and only Kansas fans, but incoming Jayhawk freshman Svi Mykhailiuk is participating in the U18 European Championships as a member of the Ukranian team.
Mykhailiuk is playing in Division B, meaning he will be squaring off against the likes of Ireland, Denmark and Portugal instead of traditional European powers like Spain, Lithuania and Serbia, but he still put together a relatively promising performance in his first outing.
Mykhailiuk finished with 19 points, three boards, three steals and three assists in a blowout win over Portugal in his first game of the tournament, which is being held in Bulgaria.
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)