Jul 25, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Florida commit and 2015 guard KeVaughn Allen put together a strong week at last week’s Nike Peach Jam. The 6-foot-2 guard scored in a variety of different ways, defended on the perimeter and showed some skill passing the ball as well.
Allen’s play is a big reason why Team Penny made it to the championship game before losing to the New Jersey Playaz. Here are some of his best highlights from the week at Peach Jam, courtesy of Courtside Films.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)