Jul 26, 2014, 4:54 PM EDT
There has been quite a bit of talk about the weight that Kennedy Meeks has lost this offseason.
He’s down to the 270-pound range after playing much of last season around 320. He’s lost so much weight, in fact, that Meeks can now windmill, as you see in the video above.
Meeks averaged 7.6 points and 6.1 boards in 16 minutes as a freshman, but he was one of the most inconsistent players in the country, swapping dominating performances with forgettable nights. Losing this weight should not only allow Meeks to play more minutes, the hope is that it will allow him to be more consistent.
You see what he looks like above. This is what he looked like as a senior in high school:
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)