Jul 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Kwe Parker is a 2016 recruit from the Trinity Christian School (North Carolina). The 6-foot-2 shooting guard holds offers from Charlotte, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest, according to Rivals.
While he’s established himself as a rising prospect, he’s also elevated his status with a pair of ridiculous dunks he’s thrown down this summer. In June, he used layup lines to wow the crowd and his teammates with a 360 cradle dunk. The dunk had people exit the gym. Literally. Parker replayed that slam again this weekend, on a bigger stage, at the Jordan XX9 Release dunk contest (beginning at the 0:34 mark).
Parker also had some notable highlights from the Pitt JamFest in April, as well.
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)