Jul 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Kwe Parker is a 2016 recruit from the Trinity Christian School (North Carolina). The 6-foot-2 shooting guard holds offers from Charlotte, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest, according to Rivals.
While he’s established himself as a rising prospect, he’s also elevated his status with a pair of ridiculous dunks he’s thrown down this summer. In June, he used layup lines to wow the crowd and his teammates with a 360 cradle dunk. The dunk had people exit the gym. Literally. Parker replayed that slam again this weekend, on a bigger stage, at the Jordan XX9 Release dunk contest (beginning at the 0:34 mark).
Parker also had some notable highlights from the Pitt JamFest in April, as well.
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)