Jul 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Kwe Parker is a 2016 recruit from the Trinity Christian School (North Carolina). The 6-foot-2 shooting guard holds offers from Charlotte, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest, according to Rivals.
While he’s established himself as a rising prospect, he’s also elevated his status with a pair of ridiculous dunks he’s thrown down this summer. In June, he used layup lines to wow the crowd and his teammates with a 360 cradle dunk. The dunk had people exit the gym. Literally. Parker replayed that slam again this weekend, on a bigger stage, at the Jordan XX9 Release dunk contest (beginning at the 0:34 mark).
Parker also had some notable highlights from the Pitt JamFest in April, as well.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)