Jul 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Kwe Parker is a 2016 recruit from the Trinity Christian School (North Carolina). The 6-foot-2 shooting guard holds offers from Charlotte, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest, according to Rivals.
While he’s established himself as a rising prospect, he’s also elevated his status with a pair of ridiculous dunks he’s thrown down this summer. In June, he used layup lines to wow the crowd and his teammates with a 360 cradle dunk. The dunk had people exit the gym. Literally. Parker replayed that slam again this weekend, on a bigger stage, at the Jordan XX9 Release dunk contest (beginning at the 0:34 mark).
Parker also had some notable highlights from the Pitt JamFest in April, as well.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 0
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 2
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 23
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (86)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)