Jul 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Kwe Parker is a 2016 recruit from the Trinity Christian School (North Carolina). The 6-foot-2 shooting guard holds offers from Charlotte, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest, according to Rivals.
While he’s established himself as a rising prospect, he’s also elevated his status with a pair of ridiculous dunks he’s thrown down this summer. In June, he used layup lines to wow the crowd and his teammates with a 360 cradle dunk. The dunk had people exit the gym. Literally. Parker replayed that slam again this weekend, on a bigger stage, at the Jordan XX9 Release dunk contest (beginning at the 0:34 mark).
Parker also had some notable highlights from the Pitt JamFest in April, as well.
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 0
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)