Jul 28, 2014, 8:45 PM EDT
It’s really hard to believe that Harry Giles tore his ACL, MCL and meniscus last June. After a solid week at Peach Jam, Giles is once again in the conversation as the No. 1 player in the 2016 class and the 6-foot-10 forward is currently listed at No. 2 in the class according to Rivals.
Although Giles only averaged 10 points and 7.1 rebounds per game in 18 minutes of action over five games, his recovery from the knee injury looks like it is going smoothly and the North Carolina native has also earned positive reviews for his play at the USA Basketball U17 training camp last week.
Here’s a mixtape of Giles, courtesy of Courtside Films.
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 0
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)