Jul 28, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
It’s really hard to believe that Harry Giles tore his ACL, MCL and meniscus last June. After a solid week at Peach Jam, Giles is once again in the conversation as the No. 1 player in the 2016 class and the 6-foot-10 forward is currently listed at No. 2 in the class according to Rivals.
Although Giles only averaged 10 points and 7.1 rebounds per game in 18 minutes of action over five games, his recovery from the knee injury looks like it is going smoothly and the North Carolina native has also earned positive reviews for his play at the USA Basketball U17 training camp last week.
Here’s a mixtape of Giles, courtesy of Courtside Films.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)