Jul 28, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
It’s really hard to believe that Harry Giles tore his ACL, MCL and meniscus last June. After a solid week at Peach Jam, Giles is once again in the conversation as the No. 1 player in the 2016 class and the 6-foot-10 forward is currently listed at No. 2 in the class according to Rivals.
Although Giles only averaged 10 points and 7.1 rebounds per game in 18 minutes of action over five games, his recovery from the knee injury looks like it is going smoothly and the North Carolina native has also earned positive reviews for his play at the USA Basketball U17 training camp last week.
Here’s a mixtape of Giles, courtesy of Courtside Films.
- Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Wofford’s grueling start to the season began well before their 7:00 a.m. game 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)