Jul 28, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
It’s really hard to believe that Harry Giles tore his ACL, MCL and meniscus last June. After a solid week at Peach Jam, Giles is once again in the conversation as the No. 1 player in the 2016 class and the 6-foot-10 forward is currently listed at No. 2 in the class according to Rivals.
Although Giles only averaged 10 points and 7.1 rebounds per game in 18 minutes of action over five games, his recovery from the knee injury looks like it is going smoothly and the North Carolina native has also earned positive reviews for his play at the USA Basketball U17 training camp last week.
Here’s a mixtape of Giles, courtesy of Courtside Films.
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)