Jul 28, 2014, 8:45 PM EDT
It’s really hard to believe that Harry Giles tore his ACL, MCL and meniscus last June. After a solid week at Peach Jam, Giles is once again in the conversation as the No. 1 player in the 2016 class and the 6-foot-10 forward is currently listed at No. 2 in the class according to Rivals.
Although Giles only averaged 10 points and 7.1 rebounds per game in 18 minutes of action over five games, his recovery from the knee injury looks like it is going smoothly and the North Carolina native has also earned positive reviews for his play at the USA Basketball U17 training camp last week.
Here’s a mixtape of Giles, courtesy of Courtside Films.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)