Jul 28, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Houston transfer Valentine Izundu has finally made his way out of Houston.
The 6-foot-10 center has committed to Washington State, according to a report.
Izundu played in just 20 games as a freshman, gathering 22 blocks, but he fell out of favor as a sophomore, playing just four games and reportedly not traveling with the team after Dec. 14th.
Izundu also requested a transfer out of the program after his freshman season, but decided to return to school a month later.
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 0
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 2
- Arizona lands four-star center to potential No. 1 recruiting class in 2015 0
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility 3
- In-state power forward verbally commits to UConn 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility (3)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (3)