Jul 28, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Houston transfer Valentine Izundu has finally made his way out of Houston.
The 6-foot-10 center has committed to Washington State, according to a report.
Izundu played in just 20 games as a freshman, gathering 22 blocks, but he fell out of favor as a sophomore, playing just four games and reportedly not traveling with the team after Dec. 14th.
Izundu also requested a transfer out of the program after his freshman season, but decided to return to school a month later.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)