Jul 28, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Houston transfer Valentine Izundu has finally made his way out of Houston.
The 6-foot-10 center has committed to Washington State, according to a report.
Izundu played in just 20 games as a freshman, gathering 22 blocks, but he fell out of favor as a sophomore, playing just four games and reportedly not traveling with the team after Dec. 14th.
Izundu also requested a transfer out of the program after his freshman season, but decided to return to school a month later.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)