Jul 28, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Houston transfer Valentine Izundu has finally made his way out of Houston.
The 6-foot-10 center has committed to Washington State, according to a report.
Izundu played in just 20 games as a freshman, gathering 22 blocks, but he fell out of favor as a sophomore, playing just four games and reportedly not traveling with the team after Dec. 14th.
Izundu also requested a transfer out of the program after his freshman season, but decided to return to school a month later.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)