Jul 30, 2014, 11:39 AM EST
Archie Miller has made another addition to his 2015 recruiting class as Sam Miller (no relation) committed to the Flyers, according to reports.
Miller is a 6-foot-7 forward that plays his high school ball for Gonzaga HS (D.C.) and his AAU ball for Team Takeover. Miller is a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, and reportedly had offers from Penn State and Rutgers along with a slew of good mid-major programs.
“I like how it’s got everything I need,” Miller told Scout.com. “It’s a place I can get better over four years but still play early and I can see myself having a lot of fun there too.”
Miller is the third member of Dayton’s 2015 class, joining Xeyrius Williams and Ryan Mikesell.
- Bubble Banter: St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 1
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 11 Wichita State, No. 19 Baylor among winners in games matching ranked teams 1
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 0
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 0
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)