Jul 30, 2014, 11:39 AM EDT
Archie Miller has made another addition to his 2015 recruiting class as Sam Miller (no relation) committed to the Flyers, according to reports.
Miller is a 6-foot-7 forward that plays his high school ball for Gonzaga HS (D.C.) and his AAU ball for Team Takeover. Miller is a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, and reportedly had offers from Penn State and Rutgers along with a slew of good mid-major programs.
“I like how it’s got everything I need,” Miller told Scout.com. “It’s a place I can get better over four years but still play early and I can see myself having a lot of fun there too.”
Miller is the third member of Dayton’s 2015 class, joining Xeyrius Williams and Ryan Mikesell.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)