Jul 30, 2014, 11:39 AM EDT
Archie Miller has made another addition to his 2015 recruiting class as Sam Miller (no relation) committed to the Flyers, according to reports.
Miller is a 6-foot-7 forward that plays his high school ball for Gonzaga HS (D.C.) and his AAU ball for Team Takeover. Miller is a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, and reportedly had offers from Penn State and Rutgers along with a slew of good mid-major programs.
“I like how it’s got everything I need,” Miller told Scout.com. “It’s a place I can get better over four years but still play early and I can see myself having a lot of fun there too.”
Miller is the third member of Dayton’s 2015 class, joining Xeyrius Williams and Ryan Mikesell.
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 2
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 4
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)