Jul 30, 2014, 11:39 AM EDT
Archie Miller has made another addition to his 2015 recruiting class as Sam Miller (no relation) committed to the Flyers, according to reports.
Miller is a 6-foot-7 forward that plays his high school ball for Gonzaga HS (D.C.) and his AAU ball for Team Takeover. Miller is a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, and reportedly had offers from Penn State and Rutgers along with a slew of good mid-major programs.
“I like how it’s got everything I need,” Miller told Scout.com. “It’s a place I can get better over four years but still play early and I can see myself having a lot of fun there too.”
Miller is the third member of Dayton’s 2015 class, joining Xeyrius Williams and Ryan Mikesell.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)