Jul 30, 2014, 11:39 AM EDT
Archie Miller has made another addition to his 2015 recruiting class as Sam Miller (no relation) committed to the Flyers, according to reports.
Miller is a 6-foot-7 forward that plays his high school ball for Gonzaga HS (D.C.) and his AAU ball for Team Takeover. Miller is a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, and reportedly had offers from Penn State and Rutgers along with a slew of good mid-major programs.
“I like how it’s got everything I need,” Miller told Scout.com. “It’s a place I can get better over four years but still play early and I can see myself having a lot of fun there too.”
Miller is the third member of Dayton’s 2015 class, joining Xeyrius Williams and Ryan Mikesell.
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 0
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 4
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)