Jul 31, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
VCU released a sneak peak at the uniforms that they will be wearing during the 2014-2015 season on the school’s official athletics twitter account.
They’re sick, particularly the grey and yellow variety.
The only issue with these jerseys is that they don’t say ‘Havoc’ anywhere on them, which would break an NCAA rule. Last season, Baylor tried to wear uniforms that said ‘Sic ‘Em’ and were shot down.
The NCAA’s always trying to ruin the party. Anyway, here are the uniforms:
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 4
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 3
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (7)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)