Jul 31, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
VCU released a sneak peak at the uniforms that they will be wearing during the 2014-2015 season on the school’s official athletics twitter account.
They’re sick, particularly the grey and yellow variety.
The only issue with these jerseys is that they don’t say ‘Havoc’ anywhere on them, which would break an NCAA rule. Last season, Baylor tried to wear uniforms that said ‘Sic ‘Em’ and were shot down.
The NCAA’s always trying to ruin the party. Anyway, here are the uniforms:
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)