Jul 31, 2014, 6:10 PM EST
VCU released a sneak peak at the uniforms that they will be wearing during the 2014-2015 season on the school’s official athletics twitter account.
They’re sick, particularly the grey and yellow variety.
The only issue with these jerseys is that they don’t say ‘Havoc’ anywhere on them, which would break an NCAA rule. Last season, Baylor tried to wear uniforms that said ‘Sic ‘Em’ and were shot down.
The NCAA’s always trying to ruin the party. Anyway, here are the uniforms:
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)