Jul 31, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
VCU released a sneak peak at the uniforms that they will be wearing during the 2014-2015 season on the school’s official athletics twitter account.
They’re sick, particularly the grey and yellow variety.
The only issue with these jerseys is that they don’t say ‘Havoc’ anywhere on them, which would break an NCAA rule. Last season, Baylor tried to wear uniforms that said ‘Sic ‘Em’ and were shot down.
The NCAA’s always trying to ruin the party. Anyway, here are the uniforms:
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)