Jul 31, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
VCU released a sneak peak at the uniforms that they will be wearing during the 2014-2015 season on the school’s official athletics twitter account.
They’re sick, particularly the grey and yellow variety.
The only issue with these jerseys is that they don’t say ‘Havoc’ anywhere on them, which would break an NCAA rule. Last season, Baylor tried to wear uniforms that said ‘Sic ‘Em’ and were shot down.
The NCAA’s always trying to ruin the party. Anyway, here are the uniforms:
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)