Jul 31, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Xavier will have a new floor design at the Cintas Center for the 2014-2015 season.
Much like Memphis and George Washington before them, the Musketeers are going to be putting the skyline of the city that they’re from on the court. This is something that will surely irk Cincinnati fans, as the Musketeers aren’t the only school from the Queen City (image via Shannon Russell):
I generally love ideas like this, but here’s my only issue with the court in Xavier’s case: if they’re going to put a skyline on the court, wouldn’t it make more sense to just have an image of a 3-way and a cheese coney?
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)