Jul 31, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Xavier will have a new floor design at the Cintas Center for the 2014-2015 season.
Much like Memphis and George Washington before them, the Musketeers are going to be putting the skyline of the city that they’re from on the court. This is something that will surely irk Cincinnati fans, as the Musketeers aren’t the only school from the Queen City (image via Shannon Russell):
I generally love ideas like this, but here’s my only issue with the court in Xavier’s case: if they’re going to put a skyline on the court, wouldn’t it make more sense to just have an image of a 3-way and a cheese coney?
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)