Aug 4, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Skal Labissiere is one of the more intriguing prospects in the 2015 class thanks to his size and skill level.
As the No. 14 player in the 2015 class, according to Rivals, Labissiere has plenty of high-major suitors as his length and skill level make him very tough to deal with.
But will he play college basketball? That’s hard to say but it will be interesting to track Skal during his senior season of high school basketball.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 0
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 4
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 6
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)