Aug 4, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Skal Labissiere is one of the more intriguing prospects in the 2015 class thanks to his size and skill level.
As the No. 14 player in the 2015 class, according to Rivals, Labissiere has plenty of high-major suitors as his length and skill level make him very tough to deal with.
But will he play college basketball? That’s hard to say but it will be interesting to track Skal during his senior season of high school basketball.
- Academic issues may sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 0
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)