Aug 5, 2014, 5:12 PM EDT
With all due respect to Seventh Woods, Derrick Jones and every other high-flyer out there, I’m not sure there is a better dunker in high school basketball — or in basketball at any level, for that matter — than Kwe Parker.
And as he keeps throwing down these works of art, we’ll keep posting them.
Because, as you might have noticed, that is his head above the rim. Parker is 6-foot-1:
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 4
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)