Aug 6, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
If you’re a fan of music you’re likely aware of the fact that Lollapalooza was held at Grant Park in Chicago this past weekend. One of the headliners was Outkast, with the duo of Andre 3000 and Big Boi performing a few of the songs that some have nodded their heads and danced to for two decades (their debut album, Southerplayalisticadillacmuzik, debuted in 1994).
This resulted in a cool opportunity for former Northwestern basketball player Drew Crawford and current players JerShon Cobb and Sanjay Lumpkin. Crawford tweeted out a picture of the players meeting Andre 3000 Sunday morning, with Outkast taking the stage the evening prior.
Cobb and Lumpkin will be two of the players asked by head coach Chris Collins to help account for the production lost with the departure of Crawford. Crawford, who left Northwestern ranked second on the school’s all-time scoring list, averaged 15.7 points, 6.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game as a fifth-year senior.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)