Aug 6, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Former UAB point guard Chad Frazier will not be transferring to another college and will instead turn pro this season, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Frazier was dismissed from the program last month. He was arrested for a domestic dispute back in April in which he allegedly threw a woman’s laptop and pushed her to the ground, hitting her multiple times with a closed fist.
Frazier averaged 17.7 points and 4.3 assists this past season. It was his first with the Blazers after spending two years at the Junior College level.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0