Aug 6, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Former UAB point guard Chad Frazier will not be transferring to another college and will instead turn pro this season, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Frazier was dismissed from the program last month. He was arrested for a domestic dispute back in April in which he allegedly threw a woman’s laptop and pushed her to the ground, hitting her multiple times with a closed fist.
Frazier averaged 17.7 points and 4.3 assists this past season. It was his first with the Blazers after spending two years at the Junior College level.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)