Aug 6, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Former UAB point guard Chad Frazier will not be transferring to another college and will instead turn pro this season, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Frazier was dismissed from the program last month. He was arrested for a domestic dispute back in April in which he allegedly threw a woman’s laptop and pushed her to the ground, hitting her multiple times with a closed fist.
Frazier averaged 17.7 points and 4.3 assists this past season. It was his first with the Blazers after spending two years at the Junior College level.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 0
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)