Aug 6, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Former UAB point guard Chad Frazier will not be transferring to another college and will instead turn pro this season, according to a report from CBSSports.com.
Frazier was dismissed from the program last month. He was arrested for a domestic dispute back in April in which he allegedly threw a woman’s laptop and pushed her to the ground, hitting her multiple times with a closed fist.
Frazier averaged 17.7 points and 4.3 assists this past season. It was his first with the Blazers after spending two years at the Junior College level.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)