Aug 8, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Kentucky’s exhibition trip to The Bahamas isn’t your average preseason college basketball trip. With sky-high expectations before the 2014-15 season and Big Blue Nation involved, games are being televised, the trip has its own Twitter account and there will be a lot of media coverage of the trip in general.
But before the trip can commence, some tickets were stolen for the trip, according to the Kentucky Men’s Basketball Twitter account.
Kentucky’s athletics department released a statement on the matter, and everything seems to be under control, but if you’re in the The Bahamas and looking to catch a Kentucky game, be wary of people selling stolen exhibition game tickets.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)