Aug 8, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Kentucky’s exhibition trip to The Bahamas isn’t your average preseason college basketball trip. With sky-high expectations before the 2014-15 season and Big Blue Nation involved, games are being televised, the trip has its own Twitter account and there will be a lot of media coverage of the trip in general.
But before the trip can commence, some tickets were stolen for the trip, according to the Kentucky Men’s Basketball Twitter account.
Kentucky’s athletics department released a statement on the matter, and everything seems to be under control, but if you’re in the The Bahamas and looking to catch a Kentucky game, be wary of people selling stolen exhibition game tickets.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season (4)