Aug 8, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Kentucky’s exhibition trip to The Bahamas isn’t your average preseason college basketball trip. With sky-high expectations before the 2014-15 season and Big Blue Nation involved, games are being televised, the trip has its own Twitter account and there will be a lot of media coverage of the trip in general.
But before the trip can commence, some tickets were stolen for the trip, according to the Kentucky Men’s Basketball Twitter account.
Kentucky’s athletics department released a statement on the matter, and everything seems to be under control, but if you’re in the The Bahamas and looking to catch a Kentucky game, be wary of people selling stolen exhibition game tickets.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 33
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (36)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)