Aug 8, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Kentucky’s exhibition trip to The Bahamas isn’t your average preseason college basketball trip. With sky-high expectations before the 2014-15 season and Big Blue Nation involved, games are being televised, the trip has its own Twitter account and there will be a lot of media coverage of the trip in general.
But before the trip can commence, some tickets were stolen for the trip, according to the Kentucky Men’s Basketball Twitter account.
Kentucky’s athletics department released a statement on the matter, and everything seems to be under control, but if you’re in the The Bahamas and looking to catch a Kentucky game, be wary of people selling stolen exhibition game tickets.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Colorado State finds difficulty scheduling good non-conference games (1)
- Notre Dame freshman Rex Pflueger throws down some impressive dunks (VIDEO) (1)