Aug 8, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Kentucky’s exhibition trip to The Bahamas isn’t your average preseason college basketball trip. With sky-high expectations before the 2014-15 season and Big Blue Nation involved, games are being televised, the trip has its own Twitter account and there will be a lot of media coverage of the trip in general.
But before the trip can commence, some tickets were stolen for the trip, according to the Kentucky Men’s Basketball Twitter account.
Kentucky’s athletics department released a statement on the matter, and everything seems to be under control, but if you’re in the The Bahamas and looking to catch a Kentucky game, be wary of people selling stolen exhibition game tickets.
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 1
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 5
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)