Aug 8, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Davon Dillard had a very solid July live evaluation period with the Mac Irvin Fire. That has given the 6-foot-5 wing from Indiana some options as Rivals lists him as the No. 123 player in the 2015 class.
Dillard told NBCSports.com in early July that Creighton, Marquette, Oregon, Purdue, USC and Xavier have shown the most recent interest and he claims scholarship offers from Creighton, Marquette and Purdue.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)