Aug 9, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Antonio Blakeney is one of the better in-game dunkers in high school basketball and the five-star guard will be bringing that ability to college basketball after one more season in high school.
The No. 16 overall player in the class, according to Rivals, is one of the premier shooting guards in the class and the 6-foot-3 native of Florida has already put down some big dunks this spring.
Blakeney is currently down to seven schools as he considers Florida State, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Missouri, Oregon and USC.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)