Aug 12, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
During the season, college basketball fans saw Green Bay guard Keifer Sykes defy gravity to convert alley-oops like this one here from January in a Horizon League game against UIC.
Earlier this week at the CP3 Elite Guard Camp, the 5-foot-11 Sykes didn’t need a teammate to throw him an alley-oop. I’ll let the video explain.
Sykes is more than just a freak athlete. He averaged 20.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game as a junior for the Phoenix. Aside from being one of the top scorers in the Horizon League, he led Green Bay to the top of the conference standings. However, the Phoenix’s NCAA tournament hopes were dashed by Milwaukee. With Sykes as one of several key returners, Green Bay should once again be one of the top mid-major teams in the country this season.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)