Aug 12, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
During the season, college basketball fans saw Green Bay guard Keifer Sykes defy gravity to convert alley-oops like this one here from January in a Horizon League game against UIC.
Earlier this week at the CP3 Elite Guard Camp, the 5-foot-11 Sykes didn’t need a teammate to throw him an alley-oop. I’ll let the video explain.
Sykes is more than just a freak athlete. He averaged 20.3 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game as a junior for the Phoenix. Aside from being one of the top scorers in the Horizon League, he led Green Bay to the top of the conference standings. However, the Phoenix’s NCAA tournament hopes were dashed by Milwaukee. With Sykes as one of several key returners, Green Bay should once again be one of the top mid-major teams in the country this season.
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)