Aug 16, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
The #icebucketchallenge, which is meant to bring awareness to the fight against ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) continues to roll on, and on Saturday the University of Kentucky did its part. With former Wildcat Eric Bledsoe challenging Kentucky head coach John Calipari, the coach included his entire team in the fun while also challenging the 2012 national champion squad.
And after dumping ice-cold buckets of water on themselves, multiple players decided to warm up by running into the ocean down in the Bahamas. Kentucky moved to 5-0 on its trip to the Bahamas on Saturday with a win over Champagne Chalons-Reims, and they finish things off with a game against the Dominican Republic on Sunday.
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)