Aug 17, 2014, 6:28 PM EDT
Jaylen Brown and Malik Monk are two of the best prospects in America regardless of graduating class, with Brown rated among the best in the Class of 2015 and Monk having that distinction in the Class of 2016. Both participated in the Nike Global Challenge in Chicago, which wrapped up on Saturday with 2015 big man Stephen Zimmerman taking home MVP honors. Brown and Monk both supplied highlight-worthy dunks, as seen in the video above.
The question for both, especially Brown, is where they’ll play their college basketball. The Georgia native took an unofficial visit to UCLA following adidas Nations on August 5, and among the schools that have offered him are Kansas, Kentucky, Georgia and Georgia Tech. Monk, a native of Bentonville, Arkansas, has more time to make his college decision and multiple high-major programs (including Arkansas) have offered him.
Video credit: Courtside Films
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)