Aug 17, 2014, 6:28 PM EST
Jaylen Brown and Malik Monk are two of the best prospects in America regardless of graduating class, with Brown rated among the best in the Class of 2015 and Monk having that distinction in the Class of 2016. Both participated in the Nike Global Challenge in Chicago, which wrapped up on Saturday with 2015 big man Stephen Zimmerman taking home MVP honors. Brown and Monk both supplied highlight-worthy dunks, as seen in the video above.
The question for both, especially Brown, is where they’ll play their college basketball. The Georgia native took an unofficial visit to UCLA following adidas Nations on August 5, and among the schools that have offered him are Kansas, Kentucky, Georgia and Georgia Tech. Monk, a native of Bentonville, Arkansas, has more time to make his college decision and multiple high-major programs (including Arkansas) have offered him.
Video credit: Courtside Films
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)