Aug 17, 2014, 6:28 PM EDT
Jaylen Brown and Malik Monk are two of the best prospects in America regardless of graduating class, with Brown rated among the best in the Class of 2015 and Monk having that distinction in the Class of 2016. Both participated in the Nike Global Challenge in Chicago, which wrapped up on Saturday with 2015 big man Stephen Zimmerman taking home MVP honors. Brown and Monk both supplied highlight-worthy dunks, as seen in the video above.
The question for both, especially Brown, is where they’ll play their college basketball. The Georgia native took an unofficial visit to UCLA following adidas Nations on August 5, and among the schools that have offered him are Kansas, Kentucky, Georgia and Georgia Tech. Monk, a native of Bentonville, Arkansas, has more time to make his college decision and multiple high-major programs (including Arkansas) have offered him.
Video credit: Courtside Films
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 1
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)