Aug 19, 2014, 10:29 AM EST
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell and his coaching staff posted a video of themselves doing the ice bucket challenge this week.
I know you’re probably getting sick of these — my Facebook timeline has been 90% ice bucket videos for weeks — but the bottom line is that it is something fun to do for a good cause. Don’t believe me? Well, according to the internet’s favorite tweeter Darren Rovell, the national chapter of the ALS Association has gathered $22.9 million in donations over the last 22 days.
They got $23.5 million in 2013.
Neer underestimate the power of making yourself look like an idiot on video for charity.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)