Aug 19, 2014, 10:29 AM EDT
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell and his coaching staff posted a video of themselves doing the ice bucket challenge this week.
I know you’re probably getting sick of these — my Facebook timeline has been 90% ice bucket videos for weeks — but the bottom line is that it is something fun to do for a good cause. Don’t believe me? Well, according to the internet’s favorite tweeter Darren Rovell, the national chapter of the ALS Association has gathered $22.9 million in donations over the last 22 days.
They got $23.5 million in 2013.
Neer underestimate the power of making yourself look like an idiot on video for charity.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)
- Wichita State lands transfer guard from Texas A&M (2)