Aug 19, 2014, 10:29 AM EST
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell and his coaching staff posted a video of themselves doing the ice bucket challenge this week.
I know you’re probably getting sick of these — my Facebook timeline has been 90% ice bucket videos for weeks — but the bottom line is that it is something fun to do for a good cause. Don’t believe me? Well, according to the internet’s favorite tweeter Darren Rovell, the national chapter of the ALS Association has gathered $22.9 million in donations over the last 22 days.
They got $23.5 million in 2013.
Neer underestimate the power of making yourself look like an idiot on video for charity.
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 9
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (9)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)