Aug 20, 2014, 10:24 AM EDT
Greg Kampe had one of the most unique takes on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, as he decided to jump off of the high dive despite being afraid of heights.
But here’s the problem: he had a team full of players waiting for him to get out of the pool with buckets full of ice water.
I know a lot of people are sick of these by now, but according to Darren Rovell, $8.6 million was donated to the ALS Association on Tuesday alone. The 23-day total for donations is $31.5 million, which is almost $8 million more than was donated in all of 2013.
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)