Aug 20, 2014, 10:24 AM EST
Greg Kampe had one of the most unique takes on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, as he decided to jump off of the high dive despite being afraid of heights.
But here’s the problem: he had a team full of players waiting for him to get out of the pool with buckets full of ice water.
I know a lot of people are sick of these by now, but according to Darren Rovell, $8.6 million was donated to the ALS Association on Tuesday alone. The 23-day total for donations is $31.5 million, which is almost $8 million more than was donated in all of 2013.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)