Aug 20, 2014, 10:24 AM EDT
Greg Kampe had one of the most unique takes on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, as he decided to jump off of the high dive despite being afraid of heights.
But here’s the problem: he had a team full of players waiting for him to get out of the pool with buckets full of ice water.
I know a lot of people are sick of these by now, but according to Darren Rovell, $8.6 million was donated to the ALS Association on Tuesday alone. The 23-day total for donations is $31.5 million, which is almost $8 million more than was donated in all of 2013.
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 7
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)