Aug 20, 2014, 10:24 AM EDT
Greg Kampe had one of the most unique takes on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, as he decided to jump off of the high dive despite being afraid of heights.
But here’s the problem: he had a team full of players waiting for him to get out of the pool with buckets full of ice water.
I know a lot of people are sick of these by now, but according to Darren Rovell, $8.6 million was donated to the ALS Association on Tuesday alone. The 23-day total for donations is $31.5 million, which is almost $8 million more than was donated in all of 2013.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)