Aug 20, 2014, 10:24 AM EST
Greg Kampe had one of the most unique takes on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, as he decided to jump off of the high dive despite being afraid of heights.
But here’s the problem: he had a team full of players waiting for him to get out of the pool with buckets full of ice water.
I know a lot of people are sick of these by now, but according to Darren Rovell, $8.6 million was donated to the ALS Association on Tuesday alone. The 23-day total for donations is $31.5 million, which is almost $8 million more than was donated in all of 2013.
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 12
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)
- Burning Questions: Who gets the last shot? (3)